John DoyleDelegate, District 57 West Virginia
Born March 31, 1942, in Covington, Virginia, son of Robert F. and Harriet H. Doyle
Education: Shepherd University, B.S. (Political Science/History, 1966)
Legislative Service: Elected 1982, 1992-2008
- Held Chair, Committee on Constitutional Revision, 72nd Legislature
- Vice Chairman, Committee on Finance, 73rd, 74th, 75th, 76th and 77th Legislatures
- Chair, Committee on Enrolled Bills, 78th Legislature
Other Public Service: Former Board President, Eastern Panhandle Transit Authority
Military Service: U.S. Army; Vietnam, Rifle Platoon Leader; Bronze Star for Heroism; Combat Infantry Badge
John Doyle's official page can be found here.
- Press Release Former Pennsylvania Governor Edward Rendell Calls for Port, Waterway Strategy in Speech to American Association of Port Authorities Read More
- Press Release BAF Educational Fund Releases Infrastructure Report: Falling Apart and Falling Behind Read More
- Published Report An Economic Analysis of Infrastructure Investment Read More
Public transit users save over $9,381 per year by using public transit instead of driving.